- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
|All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this Web site are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by meusandwellness. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of meusandwellness or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.|
|Shipping & Delivery|
|At this time, we ship to the U.S. (except Alaska), and with our partners, internationally. Accepted carriers such as USPS, UPS, and Fed-Ex are normally used. Contracted dropshippers select their best high-quality shipping options.|
|Many of our products are warehoused and shipped by various dropshippers around the U.S. Their policies are normally: shipment within one to seven days. If we have your product on hand at meusandwellness, we ship within 1-2 business days. International orders can take an additional week to process and ship in some cases.|
|If orders are returned, or cannot be delivered, we reserve the right to charge the customer to make additional shipping/delivery arrangements, or in some cases, for storage of an order until it can be delivered or picked up.|
|Payment in full is required before orders are processed. That includes orders for products that are dropshipped from the manufacturer or distributor. In many cases, those dropship orders ship same day or next day. But in other cases, orders may not process/ship for as long as two weeks, depending upon the supplier. Furthermore, if there are backorders, longer delays are possible. Of course, customers may cancel orders at any time before shipment and receive a full refund. Product pricing changes are effective immediately when posted. Those changes are not retroactive or applicable to prior purchases unless specifically indicated.|
|meusandwellness charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on required applicable state sales tax rates.|
|VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Meusandwellness reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited. GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of California shall apply and both parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of California, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury. MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and meusandwellness with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and meusandwellness with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by meusandwellness. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.|